KAAN SOLAR MAESTRO
We add value to your projects with our locally produced solar tracking system and medium voltage central inverter package solutions.
BALANCED SEQUENTIAL SOLAR TRACKING SYSTEM
Thanks to superior properties such as advanced technology, flexibility allowing for diversified solar panel arrays and installation friendliness, Kaan Solar Maestro Solar Tracking System helps to increase your power generation by up 25% depending on location while decreasing the investment cost of your photovoltaic power system.
INCREASED POWER GENERATION BY UP TO 25%
Kaan Solar Maestro Solar Tracking System helps to increase the annual power generation of your photovoltaic power system by up 25%. Thus, the investment return time is shortened to a significant extent.
SUPERIOR STRUCTURAL DESIGN
The inherent torque value reflected to the system is almost zero owing to the innovative and balanced sequential design. Thus, the output torque of the actuator can be utilized more effectively which allows to rotate a larger number of photovoltaic panels.
SMART SOLAR TRACKING
Thanks to a dynamic tracking algorithm, Kaan Solar Maestro Solar Tracking System is capable to track the sun automatically at the installation site at any moment during the day, without the need to make any additional adjustments. The tracking system optimizes the tracking angle according to feedback received from all sensors and inverter units connected to the system, thereby upping the power generation even more.
FAST AND EASY INSTALLATION
The system’s innovative design shortens the required installation time. Especially the number of components kept at minimum helps to cut down on workmanship costs.
The active components integrated into the system do not require any lubrication. Moreover, the control electronics is provided with a semiconductor base and is free of any mechanical relays etc. Thus, a maintenance-free system is created.
SUITABLE FOR LOCAL PRODUCTION
Steel structural elements of standardized size are used in the system, with standard production methods being applied. Thus, local investors may also make use of local production plants handily.
TRACKING SYSTEM TYPE
Horizontal, single axis
SOLAR PANEL COMPATIBILITY
Crystal or thin-film type (all known brands)
SOLAR PANEL ARRAY
• 1 vertical array - 72 cells (standard)
• 1 vertical array - 60 cells
• 2 horizontal arrays - 60 cells
• 4 horizontal arrays - (thin-film, serial-4)
• 1 vertical array - (thin-film, serial -6)
• Optimization: Max. 90 panels/sequence - 30kWDC/sequence
• 3 arrays/sequence (1500VDC system)
• 4 arrays/sequence (1000VDC system)
Hot-dip galvanized steel & anodized aluminum brackets
< 150 km/h
Flexible/Standard: 2mx72mx1.3m (WxLxH - 1 Portrait 72 Cells)
• IP 66 (engine and gears)
• IP 65 (electronic control unit)
ADDITIONAL OPERATING MODES AND SENSORS
ADDITIONAL OPERATING MODES
• Manual guidance (user triggered)
• Snow sweep (automatic or user triggered)
• Panel cleaning (automatic or user triggered)
• Wind avoidance (automatic)
• Night reset (automatic)
Snow, wind speed, wind direction, rain
• 110-220VAC, 50/60Hz (Standard)
• 24-36VDC Solar Panel and LiFePO4 accumulator (optional)
DSP-based intelligent controller
SOLAR TRACKING ALGORITHM
• GPS-based astronomic control
• Adaptive Backtracking
• Solar inverter feedback and fine-tuning for max. power
• System: IEC 62727, IEC 62817, UL 3703
• Structure: UL 2703, EN 1991-1-3, TS 498, ISO-1461
• EMC: EN 61000-1-2